Osborne Thomas is experienced at providing recruitment consultancy, including departmental and individual performance appraisal, trouble-shooting, recommending and implementing solutions arising from appraisals, ensuring optimum delivery of recruitment services within organisations. This includes working with in-house teams to ensure they have the right skills, organisational design and are implementing appropriate systems (such as applicant tracking systems (ATS)) to support their work. Recent and current projects include:
Engaged to design and build the recruitment website for LB Camden. This has included producing innovative design, full functionality of the site, integration of the ATS, liaising with both IT & Comms internally to ensure every aspect is compliant. The site is due to go live in January 2016. The site was designed and built in under six weeks.
Employee branding for Joseph Rowntree Foundation – we were engaged by JRF to establish a ‘useable’ and ‘evolving’ employer brand. JRF is a complex organisation and ensuring that all aspects of the business are covered has been a challenging brief. The final solution will be a ‘toolkit’ for the recruitment team to utilise when recruiting for ‘difficult to fill’ vacancies.
Temporary recruitment evaluation, Westminster City Council - Westminster wanted to understand the market before deciding on how to proceed with their contract, and asked Osborne Thomas to undertake an evaluation. During our investigations, we felt that a different way of operating with their current provider would provide an effective solution. We are currently in the process of piloting this new way of operating with their current provider.
In addition, we've worked with numerous clients such as the BBC, Kent County Council (where we are sole supplier of executive assessment services), and London Borough of Hackney, and some of the deliverables have been:
- Redeveloped the structure of the team, redesigning jobs and reskilling the team to deliver at a higher level
- Procured new advertising partners
- Re-evaluated and redesigned assessment support for executive recruitment and graduate recruitment
- Overseen the recruitment of more than 1,500 people across all specialisms
- Trained new staff to direct source
- Evaluated an outsourced solution and given guidance on next steps thus saving the authority an estimated six months time lag
- Completed a process mapping exercise, for both the team structure and new service methodology
- Implemented a Recruitment Process Outsourcing model which is more communicative in its approach and which will deliver candidates using methodologies including direct sourcing
- Advised on the appropriate ATS and evaluated and recommended effective process mapping
- Recruited the team to run the function - ensuring the people recruited were professional attraction and recruitment specialists to add value to the service delivery model
To discuss how our consultancy can assist your recruitment services, please contact us at email@example.com or call 0203 280 3671 or 0115 923 3773.